Light Wastewater Pump Type ABS MF 154-804
Compact submersible pumps with large solids passage for the reliable and effective dewatering of buildings and sites.
MF submersible pumps have been designed to cover a wide range of internal and external dewatering applications.
- Filling and emptying of containers to the drainage of flooded cellars and removal of rainwater.
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and pumping effluent from locations below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12056.
- For locations such as building sites, the MF 354, MF 504 & MF 804 are available in a VO version, featuring a protective screen, elbow and hose coupling.
- The vortex hydraulics are particularly suitable for the pumping of fluids containing gaseous or abrasive particles.
- The compact shape of the MF, fittings for easy mounting, and small sump requirements ensure a quick and cost-effective installation of the pump.
- Maximum allowable temperature is 40 °C, or short term up to 60 °C (max. 5 minutes).
- Simple, cost-effective, pump installation.
- Vortex hydraulics for blockage-free pumping in critical applications.
- Free-standing on legs or pedestal mounted.
- Discharge connections G 1¼"-G 2" internal thread and DN 65 flange.
- Mechanical and lip seals on rotor shaft.
- Thermal sensors to protect motor against overheating.
- KS version with float switch for automatic level control.
- EasyFit plug-in cable connection.
- Single-phase fitted with Europlug; three-phase with CEE plug.
Attention to the backwash level is of vital importance for effective dewatering. All outflow points located below the backwash level must be protected against back flow according to standard EN 12056.
EasyFit cable connector
Plug-in cable connection for simple replacement of damaged cable without disassembling the pump.